Last Updated on
MongoDB Essentials – Complete MongoDB Guide – Database Course
What you’ll Learn
- Profoundly see how MongoDB functions – cursor, bunch size, iterator
- Dispatch generation database on the Atlas MongoDB – oversaw cloud-based MongoDB database
- Introduce and arrange creation MongoDB on the devoted or virtual private server
- Comprehend and utilize diverse MongoDB BSON types – ObjectId, ISODate, numbering and so forth.
- Figure out how to utilize MongoDB Shell, Robo 3T (Robomongo), MongoDB Compass for database the board
- Perform various types of update tasks utilizing administrators $set, $rename, $addToSet, $push, $inc and so on
- Utilize various types of questions and inquiry administrators like $in, $eq, $regex, $elemMatch and so forth.
- Effectively consolidate diverse accumulation stages like $match, $group, $unwind
- Comprehend motivation behind the records and make lists
- Use reinforcement and reestablish instruments – mango export, mongoimport, mongodump, and mongorestore
Essential PC learning and obviously Mac or PC
Free Software: MongoDB, Robo 3T(Robomongo), Mongo Compass
Figure out how MongoDB functions in the background. The course will be centered absolutely around MongoDB and MongoDB Shell. No outside drivers or libraries.
1. You will begin from the establishment of the MongoDB.
The establishment will be performed on the:
- Local PC Mac or PC
- Dedicated or VPS server
- MongoDB Atlas – Cloud MongoDB Software as a Service
- You will likewise introduce graphical interfaces for MongoDB the executives:
- Robo 3T (already Robomongo)
- MongoDB Compass
3. Concentrate essential MongoDB information types – Strings, Numbers, Arrays, Objects, Dates and so on. We will discuss JSON and BSON information types and talk about the distinction between them.
4. Play out a wide range of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) Operations.
5. Concentrate top to bottom MongoDB questions and inquiry language. Diverse question administrators, for example, $or, $and, $lt, $gt, $type, $in will be profoundly secured.
6. MongoDB Aggregation system
7. MongoDB Indexes and Utilities
Who this course is for:
Engineers who use or are wanting to utilize MongoDB in their undertakings
Click the link below to download MongoDB Essentials – Complete MongoDB Guide – Database Course
Made by Bogdan Stashchuk
Last refreshed 8/2019
Size: 12.12 GB